I think I'll stick half of that steak on the grill for lunch and make some fish chowder for supper. That scallop stew sure was tasty last night....
62.5 mg twice a day. All of that stuff sucks big time but is better than the CCB's.
My fan replacement is coming UPS got the tracking number this morning suspect it was sent late yesterday. I'll get back to the Mdisc a bit later...
I don't know if that is the case or not but I have enough bonus credits to keep a couple packages a month in the pipeline. I'll wait until next...
To continue the USPS saga I got my last *zon order on time and to the door. I got me a multi-function USB 3.0 card reader, a USB 3.0...
Hey Rob if it is just "for seeds" you made out well, my boss is headed for DC and that means a likely fabric run. She has a credit card or two.
Have already used the Dvd/CD beast work good it do. Try out the card reader tomorrow. The boss is 1 hour and 40 minutes into her trip. I made...
Hey got my *zon package today.
Hey PelletHound what's this birthday stuff? Have a happy.
Yes it does besides Larry, me, and Will I believe it just might be your self portrait.
I used to make him do two trips and got 12 ton at a time I can store more but I'm not going to re-stack any.
I don't know if I need to bulk up as I have 185 bags still left. Time to top off my fuel oil.
They won't back off as they are package apes for *zon by night.
Me likey the 433 Meg ac wireless link.
Got a new lower front fan coming and we are looking at the Mdisc drive. I think the fan became unbalanced as after I poked at the mounting it no...
Don't forget deer are yummy.
Moved some deck stuff to the deck and set our new market umbrella. Boss is headed to DC on friday with one kid and one grand kid. I'll have to...
I had the crap and it lasted about a week,thought I was going to hack up both lungs. Hang in there.
Glad to hear he is able to have a beer and yes it is a long way back for the muscles that were goofing off. Just as long as he makes steady...
Time for this geezer to have a nap. Try to get information out of *zon technical support person trying to verify the proper operation of my new...