All Dell XPS 702X battery references I have come across say 6 cell. What gives and what exactly is that model?
Ivanhoe I live on the far end of the supply chain I can probably find un updated wifi routers on the store shelves from years past. Well got one...
Nope put an OEM part for $60.19 into it. It is a LI battery pack from days of old. Not going to play with it.
Well the HP upstairs finally went belly up in the battery pack area I guess if I want to use it I'll have to buy a new battery pack for it. It is...
I didn't even bother this year.
Opened the new boxen need to get something to mount one of the 3TB drives I bought. There was an available slot that I used for one of the two...
But she was the one who took me to the store to load up and that means she knows and approves of my poison.
I started taking care of my birds and the mail on Saturday. Got the humming bird feeder hooks planted to go along with the little one sand box...
Very warped, but not as warped as I am.
Got a spud in the oven to join the steak i'm doing on the grill with some mushrooms. Also have half a container of sour cream. While the boss is...
I got a huge *blows update today.
Encoded from DVD using MakeMkv Beta under *blows doesn't always go bump in the night. The dump went to MPC-HT we may hear we may not. Any who...
Nope encoded and played in *blows.
Well if they could properly handle their 1's and 0's it wouldn't go busted.
Well that MPC-HT works sort of. They now have a doctor dump of a crash of Rouge One which the LG TV had no issues. I'm in the process of moving...
I've seen it both ways so take your pick and as Larry says it comes in two general forms one taken twice a day and one taken once a day (Extended...
Thanks, right now my mkv videos no work on the *blows side. My 1Q 14 smart tv plays them fine, haven't tried a lot of stuff on the Linux side...
Have to do a cardiologist consult when it gets at the 100 mg twice a day level.
I got to pick out what I was going to feed myself this week so Bear got good Bear food.
This is for snowy. [ATTACH]