Well if the tests comeback the way the doc thinks they will I won't see him for another year. Still have to eat one of those pills LW.
Profit is what one is what one is in business for.
I have a nice Worx leaf blower which I used to clean out the convection blower while turning some Fasco recommended lubricant into the motor...
Ran some anderol into the convection blower motor via the leaf blower.
I don't know about being loaded but 30 odd cents I can get from the end of the driveway via empty bud light cans.
Got 3 nuts for 30 cents no fishing in the ash.
I started the cleaning of the stove for it's summer nap and lost one of the combustion fan nuts, I think it might be in the shop vac. The only...
On two of the drives you don't get the full information as they were part of a Raid array the third drive was an old IDE unit likely can't be read...
Yes, even you young ones.
Well I took apart my 2004 P4E system and applied the 15 pound sledge to the hard drives.
End of April *zon USPS test run 8:08 AM Out for delivery Standish, ME, US Carrier: USPS, Tracking #: Bets?
Hey new meat, welcome Chris.
Thick hide on that boy Pete.
I hate hearing about messes like this but I'm happy it just isn't me all the time. My last UPS came a day early from CA, replacement fan for the...
Android does indeed run on a desktop just not sure how the google or *zon app stores will do with it. Android runs linux as its kernel.
My systems are easy to work on mostly open space it is the bear that is my problem. I am a little slow now. Left paw is still only partly...
Staples had two replacements for my battery, I opted for the holds charge longer one. I'll get a call when it comes in. Staples is about 1.5...
Now that should increase desktop purchases but people don't give a RA about upkeep.
A lot of Samsung cells out there some are OEM for other companies.
Just shows a second opinion is called for in all cuttings.