Nope, going to see if the recycle pile still works.
Be very quiet, Bear is trying to trap a wood chuck in his have no heart trap.
It isn't safe to read this forum, there be weirdos like me who post here.
There is a daul port usb 3.0 unit that can take 2.5" and 3.5" Sata drives. But you likely have a free port and space for another drive or two...
What's this justified bullchit? I just said it is 4 generations old I'm getting a new one.
Just made the replacement for the second of the two raised beds that basically rotted out last season. It only took me a bit over two hours on...
Well I don't know if it is exactly like rolling those three into one but it is nice not having to use the f11 key or go through virtual box to...
I can chew up space really fast. I have 10TB spinning with 4 operating systems. I finally got the system off its training wheels. This was the...
Hey Larry I got toys with my toy:
Larry are you going to tell folks about your new toy?
artc, I'm in the middle of the warsh, listening to Ladysmith, tended the birds, the cat tried to do me in when going up and down the cellar...
I'm up listening to Christmas music, I did my deconstruction earlier, and the chit was delivered about 3 hours early. My met is wearing off and...
Will see how this works out got Linux mint native on a 3TB drive on the new box. I think I just changed both my windows manager and...
No, its January ?:hair::doh::dex:
Had one today to go with the sausage platter. First one of the year. you have to sleep those platters off so I had a geezer nap when we got home.
Hey Steve, what is your CENTURY count (that is before the YEAR portion) of your age. Happy birthday OM.
I have the stuff to do a batch of mead which takes time and a batch of summer ale. Not sure about handling a 6 gallon batch. That is 50lbs of...
Well Will, I just tossed some hard ciders into the fridge and counted 10 more in the box. My supply of home brew is really low.
I have no trouble taking naps, in fact I always at least try to take a nap. Yes one tires quite easily after having a stroke sometimes you get no...
He can have all those pills I have enough with the 5 different ones I have to eat. I keep trying to get rid of a couple and the docs tell me no.