My brain oozed out decades ago caused by excess tooting.
Excess brain farts then!
Nope you've been drinking too much beer OM, it is mud season 24/7/365-366 get with the program
Insurance in general is fscking cluster XX$$.
Just finished mowing the enclosed garden area, sitting down cooling off, then a hair cut and beard trim followed by a shower.
I don't trust any calculations except those I do and it is still a crap shoot with any government involvement just ask savemoney !
Some of them would turn me green.
Well my MIL made it to 87 and she got far more than most. She had an annuity that paid out for far more than the 10 year certain term. You can...
Hey you got something about rotgut brews?
I had two uncles who didn't collect penny one from either Uncle fed or the state. One died before he could collect and the other the day after he...
Well so far so good with the latest BP med changes, the Doc lost the battle on the second control knob I didn't need the hassle with the cardiac...
Me thinks Pete has nailed it.
Hey OM I burn what is known as boxstore stuff. Go back through my posts see any complaints.
Oh well all I am doing is slowly (very) turning the garden. Occasionally working on increasing my trips out and back on the driveway(getting ready...
Yup, one must stay away from the fancy high priced places.
10 Quatloos say more stupid.
We are debating that at this very moment.
Beer can make you stupid, yes?
The grass and weeds like it cool and damp. That is likely to change in a couple of weeks. The lawn guy wanted to know if we want him to go to a...
wildwest looky here wyoming termites - Google Search not good news.