At least, likely a lot worse.
Well I didn't :drunk::drunk:but I did :sleeping::sleeping:, I also managed to install a replacement no freeze wall hydrant. Used a propane torch...
I really don't pay any attention to stoves these days, haven't paid much attention the last three or so years. They all tend to become one big blur.
The pic showed up still don't know which of the many stoves it is.
Well, what is it?
Hey IHP. we called that stuff nastyganset.
Nope that function will still be running.
At least 10 calender days.
Dumped his old stuff on you did he? Find some old Old Thumper can you say cider vinegar?
Larry, I take my pills at 8:00AM, 8:00PM and bedtime, I was having my drink of the day at 4PM. Now it will likely be closer to 5-6 before I give...
Maybe in another week I'll join you in a brew got to let my new med sink in on the low half life end it takes about 8 days on the high end it...
What is this work thing?
Not to mention the BP being sky high.
That would depend upon how many of those bacon wrapped burgers I scoffed down.
Yesterday was jam day, Tuesday was get the pinhole exhaust system leak taken care of and reunion day for the bosses family it got postponed from...
Bear meat can't be eaten too DANGEROUS to obtain.:doh:
subsailor that tick induced allergy is to all red meat including venison. ETA: The Lone Star Tick is #8 in the list of "common" Maine ticks.
Moose are usually fairly large deer.
The soggies left for a day or so and it isn't too hot so the boss won't come home growling from strawberry picking, I'm taking a by this season...
Try links given by this oogle Google search upc lookup - Google Search