CRS Dan CRS.
X3.
Oh you old fart, take ride around the block in that new clunker of yours and let us bug b.
Naps work for me, but I'm old and feeble.
The boss has something slow cooking in the crockpot that looks like it might be oink,not sure.
Did you invite the little one in for a nap and meal? They like to pull chickens inside out.
Take up a different hobby like beer making.
Naw, send the wifey to Norfolk and turn on the A/C
wildwest how are the bunnies doing?
Yes both the Sinclairs and us bears moved.
I'm confused and haven't hauled my snowblower out for its summer turnover yet, used to do that on July 4th to scare the neighbors.
+ or - a bit.
Well I gave up the go to work routine at about 51 when I settled for going from one room in the house to my den at age 51 plus doing a bit of...
Cover your keyboard with plastic?
Well I had myself a lemon shandy this afternoon. Appears I can tolerate them with the new med as I am still ticking and can stand up.
Ok, you are waiting for hell to freeze over.
Hey IHP did you get that new stove installed or are you waiting for a cold day?
x6 No stove work today. Birthday party instead!
How are those bunnies doing wildwest?
With or without a hook?