This place is within that bobcat's home range. We also have other squirrel control animals. Don't seem to have that many squirrel this year. I...
Natural squirrel control Bobcat spotted in Standish
x3
Larry how's that garden going? The boss has her second planting of lettuce up, first has goneby, zucs have already had a harvest, should have...
Too far and I need 2 tons if I heat by pellets alone as I have 185 bags still in garage from 2014.
Hey is that one of those that needed a little lean'ng O' Tha Burn?
Makes mine x7.
x2 Now be sure to have a few smoothies OM.
http://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1957/19728/ec1579.pdf Then do it by the book, most wildlife relocation attempts fail and...
x3 twice.
There is nothing that we can do about his lack of control in his own household.
You can say Fat we are big boys and girls, sugar coating not required.
I thought of doing something like that.
Pete the mailbox was in the garage all ready to be planted since April, the boss wouldn't let me plant it until our son was here in case there...
Sorry I'm not going down that far until tomorrow, I have already done my driveway walking for the day. But it did happen and the local weekly...
Got my new mailbox installed yesterday. Now I hope there will be very few trips to the P.O., new mailbox is almost big enough to hold the 'puter.
Chunky!
Neighbor in Bangor many years ago found out the hard way that the relocation took many miles and a lot of time.
Not far enough!
X3