I'm 6'2" and hate bending over at a solitter. It kills my back. When I have a helper I usually do horizontal. But by myself I have found if I...
Slow compared to those old school gators!
Manualy. Big and hard stuff either noodle and handspring or borrow buddy splitter. And then big stuff is done vertices and other is horizontal....
That's a good deal for you but the seller did just as good as on ebay. PayPal and ebay take 13% and it would be like $30 to ship the saw , plus...
Flat panel MOnitor and cpu from 90s!
Maybe he needs and old chevy load of split locust or white oak to show up at his house split and stacked one day ;-) wood will be too much work...
Yep were equal. But you can do way more work per gallon of gas than I can!
Air shocks!:D I have a 1980 k10. It can't take much either. I just tow either the 4x8 or the 16ft tandem trailer to get more per trip. It seems...
I sometimes get my loggers to load my freinds dump or my 16ft trailer with logs. Sure can get a lot of wood fast that way.
I see the ones where you have your red truck cut up wood and a few saws. No bobcat pics?
He will be grinning like a hipster sipping an organic kale smoothie at the local farmers market!:rofl: :lol:
How much is there? You got 4 loads and he is loading a dump trailer with a bobcat? Will this spot dry up soon?
Would it be like lawnmower kawasaki? Three thousand hours or so?
I misunderstood the use of wet brakes here. It's like a tractor I guess
DOD use to love those in the 90s!
The ranger motor is behind/under seat, but it has a radiator up front with a fan. That's on a Polaris ranger I'm talking about.
Your changing chlothes in the garage or cutting trees in the garage?:picard::emb:
I'm 6'2" , not old and creeky though. Your reason is why I hate Polaris rangers. The seat is so high and there is very little leg room. Your all...
Wonder if moisture settled in callipers and seized the pistons?
Yea see that's what I'm talking about. Had to be something like that cause I know they didn't catch it on their tight girl jeans or their prison...