Hopefully this is the issue with the 555 I have. I haven't put that many tanks in it. It still stumbles around at idle and is hard to start cold...
I Was At Ft Stewart and we had the soliders put on a demo with the working dogs. They asked if anyone would put the suit on. I agreed. And they...
My good freind owns a landscape biz and they have 2 or 3 of the Kubota ZT diesels. And love them. Take less fuel and last longer. Said they rarely...
I guess I missed it? I don't pay that much attention but also have looked and know nothing was big enough and I did look at the signs on what was...
It was bocefus78 ? That was home invaded? And it's true the junkies and addicts stopped making good music in the 90s. She must of been younger?...
I think the biggest I have ever seen is a 50ish cc
Harbor freight has those DVR systems with like 3 or 5 cameras. From what I have heard there worth the money.
Dang dude that's scarry!
I haven't seen any good johnny reds at TSC, just homeowner models and the sister "rancher" models
Is this a real person or a person for the company doing social media type advertising??? Looks suspicious!
Adrenaline from a squirrel :rofl: :lol:
Yea he did. But #2 was trains. He loved that's one!!! He didn't walk till he was right at like 13 months or so.
That's about what I endup with when I first stack it. A year or two later it's all kattywampus!
Congratulations on the wood and her first birthday. My little boy had a monkey themed party that first year. Is she walking yet?
I just push it into the beam or huge ones let it sit cockeyed. Doesn't hurt anything. And I got the x27 a few years ago. It's worth it. Can swing...
For sure. I had to just go into the carbs on my johnson 150 GT (outboard ). Haven't taken it out in 3 years...since before son. I have started it...
It says one ounce per gallon but it won't hurt. You can run it on pure seafoam, even 2 stroke, I would dump at least a can in or two per tank if...
They blow the stoves out the doors in like February to get ready for the spring. Even though TSC had splitters on same memorial day I don't...
Do yalls Lowe's and TSC even have splitters sitting out front in the winter? Wood stoves inside?
Haha