Don't think they would see blood trail or signs that they were dragged back in? I'd rather leave a body in the yard or whatever if I shot them and...
Thats why you need to aim several places.
So where is that pitted case lead too...just inside the recoil? I thought those were the crank case halves:eek:o_O
There are wild horses in the marshes of the outer banks of North carolina.
I'm not a bow hunter (yet)so I didn't know.
Does it not use knocks of the back of the arrow? That one that did the splitting doesn't have one?
I can't even imagine what admission to do that costso_O:makeitrain":rootintootin::dancer:.
Oh This is going to be a shelf queen!
Ha, fixed it. I must of just skirted in under the limit? I was thinking you only had 4 hours to edit a post?
Yea people buy anything for crazy prices on etsy. Do guys shop on etsy though? I thought that's where the wives shopped. I guess they can buy...
Glad to hear that I hadn't seen any messages on here claiming them and worried nobody was interested!!!:axe::saw::stacke::woodsign:
Nice rims on the beater! Are those newer factory?
That bed looks like it's lifting up about to Crack off!
Might look for a new case? Or isn't there a member here.. Mag Craft There it is, that @ feature is cool. But not sure he could do much with...
I was talking TSC, me and a few other guys got off on a tangent when I said all I saw was small jreds at TSC
Haha. I guess your right.
True, but how many thugs, or meth heads or tweakers speak German?
I'd love to grab that thing for a project. But I don't need it so I probably would pass. Plus I am no where near you anyway so all those fellow...
Those round and square cookies ought to pack into the stove nice and tight!!!:-)
I was going to offer. I had a plain front muffler cover.