Pretty hot down here in SC too. Close to 100 several times this week and last
Well unless you live in like Florida or somewhere I don't see that as a problem? :-)
Yep wore out saws with little paint left on the "farm boss" bar I see listed on CL all the time for $300. Not sure what they actually get but...
That's not your shop is it pantelis??:eek::bug::jaw::headbang:
MG engine??? That's so random. Was he workING on it all the time and have to keep a drip pan under it all the time:rofl: :lol:.
Broomstick and the crow beat me to it!
They take honda replacement parts so find what a honda that size needs and put it in the predator
Yea I feel for you catinadians!
That looks like one of those epoxy systems they sell at like lowes.
So there is a non mtronic 661 over there?
I too was wondering what it would read with a real saw:rofl: :lol::saw:
I know they say rust o lium is a protectant and not really a paint and fades bad. Does it still fade if you clear it?
There was a picture on the label. Look real close at the lower ones.
Yep papa Dave beat me to it. Yea I guess I should of wrote that for those who don't know. Wasent trying to make it an inside post or anything.
My buddy just looked it up, I guess. He texted me. $14.99.
Nah my buddy asked the same. I'll have to look up online
This is the first place I had seen these things. I think it was Scotty Overkill that made them and I think DexterDay made some as well , maybe...
I was going to say the same thing. The easiest to handle with less felt recoil I think would be any of the mid size glock and the 1911 style. I...
They are , 72. Just 3/8 and .325 stihl
Haha