The ms362 is awsome! Gary always trying to sell a member a saw :-). Have you actually made a dent in the collection and made any progress...
Haha. I noticed that but figured it was the camera angle or light again?
Yep I know the whole different tire size deal...any drive axle really. Plus knowing you I really didn't think you had two different size tires....
Yea I can tell they are worn but they look different size and it looks leaning? Strange camera trick I guess?
Does that side by side have 2 different size rear tires? Sounds like you need to do some wrenchING on some ATV'S when you get back
Ha I'm only 34 but know who Magilla is. Mid 70s!!! Man that must feel good. Mid 90s for weeks here and hit 100 a few times already.
Not sure if DexterDay is still looking for shelf queens? thistle loves some old saws but know he is only looking for a few specific saws to round...
I'd say that's worth $50 as a shelf queen all day! Buy it linked. I'm sure someone would love that saw here if you don't want it. Get seller to...
In my boat I don't want water logged fuel In my 2 stroke reducing octane
Splitting is what kills me. If I am bent over that long cutting I will take a knee sometimes so that it does not have me doubled over so long.
The highest I see around me within like 35 miles is E free to its VP racing fuel. 104 octane maybe? But I think it's like $6 to 9 a gallon or...
Glad to know I'm in the ballpark on prices!
Haha
Yea I know flex vehicles can return on the fly and that I could set up the k10 for e85 but with that thing I can't just run one tank e85 and back...
I was strictly talking about social security. No hidden ethonol references there.
Also the vehicle has to be set up for it as well. I'm not as into performance and stuff as you but I don't quite think my 1980 k10 chevy will be...
I think that's what many that are not to SS age wish to do! But the government don't think that most of us are compote enough to do that. Sadly...
Well they infiltrate those places too. It's cool to pretend your poor and pretend to be a farmer. I bet they go there too. Haha
I'm sure most millineal hipsters at those stores in their slip on prison shoes and yoga pants don't even know what they are!
A used 036 pro. An probably be had in the $300to400 range. Depending on condition maybe more. Yea look for donor saws. And you can come out...