Well you could of at least told a cool story if you had to make it up ....about that saw saw shop cleaning out "junk" and you just told Them to...
But knowing you you probably traded a baloney sandwich for like half of those and found another third of them in a box on the street. And bought...
Yep that's definitely worth more than my saws.! I know there worth more than a few dollars apiece!
Gary think all those bars are worth more than my saw collection (this is a strech probaly)!!! Certainly all those saw and bars are worth wore than...
Hey I love the TV!! But I get a kick out of talking to you. Ever make it to upstate SC when you get over here look me up. I have a saw I need you...
:handshake::yes:
Remember pics along the way or we won't beleive your doing anything:handshake::saw::axe::ithappened::dennis::rofl: :lol:
I have the stuff to cast and several hundred pounds of lead...just haven't done it yet. I don't have much time these days and I figure I will pay...
I have that press and love it. It's far from a match grade machine but it is more than safe and pumps out pretty consistent ammo evendors with the...
Yea I thought you dirt looked fairly moist. But yea regional difference. Heck wasent WV all those folks died in a flood.....we could of used half...
Hope yalls weather is better than ours. IF I was in the foot plot planting mindset here in the short term I would talk myself out of it. We're...
Guy stays up like half the night to converse in real time with is in the evening!
I like Lee stuff. You can get going for relatively cheaply. And add that you can make ammo for almost half of what 9mm costs and about pennies on...
Yea partial closed choke riches mixture with less air so with no choke I agree with these guys you need a larger jet to flow more fuel to get a...
Yea back then it was up. The population I think has definitely declined since then. Coyote population is one thing but probably not the sole...
He is in Greece.
But they have declined since the limit went to 3??? We had decades of population increase with a limit of 5. I really don't think that's The issue.
damm Dude!!!! Congradulations. That's such a blessing to hear, and makes you appreciate everyday your here. That is great news. Hope to see you...
Use to be able to killll. 5 here. They lowered that to 3 a few years ago. Turkey has been declining here for no reason. That said I don't have...
After the latest shootings and an upcoming election ? I need to be but haven't here recently. Bought some more projectiles but need to get some...