If I knew where the mitten was I would make sure I let you know if I'm going to be there. I rarely leave SC so chances are good I won't be near...
If I were anywhere near "The Mitten" I would have to get his info out of you somehow.
Sounds like a cool dealer.
Oh maybe I miss read it. I thought you said you were going to get a bottle of it...but you were expec5i.g them to tell you to get touch up paint!...
I understand you used it. But think of how many dont. In most woods there is enough volume of tops to not even get it all before it rots,...
Maybe it's just regional differences in markets? That's merchanable wood laying in these pics. That hardwood he posted if 20" and a hard hrdwood...
Even down here in SC I save between $50 to 200+ a month from the months of oct-april.
Sometimes that's the only "quality" people that they can find to run the equipment. Unless you have no pulp wood market there that tree you last...
That's just sloppy logging. And an innatentive forester if they even had one. This is comeing from a forester.
Logged!! The wood is still all over the ground!
Touch up PAINT!! :rofl: :lol: I'm sorry man. I'm just picking on you.
Haha. There is a paper towel under the saw between the crate and it! :rofl: :lol:
Smokin deal. Wish we had a meynards. I always see folks posting good deals there. If we had one I would be good for like 4 gallons!
Beautiful picture Hinerman
I did. I was think man that is a selfish way to get likes!!! Unless it was a mistake...it's not even in the loaded truck thread! Haha that's what...
Haha...so random? What does this have to do with those Swedish torches??:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Oh ok. I have heard of rural king.k
What is RKO? But wait...I even Google it and all that was on the first page it looked like was stuff on a wrestler. WWE his name was Randy Keith...
For those extra long bars!:saw:
Probably that or the nitrous switch!