Yea they probably rent it to clean up the one tree in their metro suburbanite yard. Probably some use it 15 mins and some can't even start it, get...
Nice score. !! Those hipsters didn't trash the bar at all!
Good luck. Remember the "millineal hipster" line when negotiating.
WiTh a Dew!
This would be better with some brands and what makes sense to us there. Like small mount husky etc. I always forget what corresponds.
Im sure the hipster millineals didn't totally trash the bar to unusable status. You can correct a few problems with a bar. If you saw what my 25"...
That one should be easy. I don't drink:cheers::drunk:!! Now all you have to watch out for is auto correct :coffee::D
Well you won't tune the H screw! Haha
Do you have a dolmar bar already or do they run husky/Poulan mounts?
You might be surprised? But yea I would think more than a minute or so would weld it up solid. It was lore of a joke than a real situation. :rofl:...
I'd hope to heck you could start a used saw!!! Or at least they would while u watch. But I think they let u bring it back if it's junk?
tell they you know There flexible and know the bottom line and you think you have a fair offer for a tool that was rented by a bunch of hipster...
You will really notice a difference with the MM!! If you think you can tell now! Wait till you drill a 1/2 hole in that muffler and pull the...
Have we ever "optimized" this craftsman anyway?
How do you know there for sale? I don't have an HD within 60 miles of me and Im not in market for one anyway.
I bet they sell they after like every 2 years or something
Offer 275
Yea you can tell that's off a lot bigger loader or hoe!!