Didn't buy any of them....just thought it would be fun to see who could ID them.
Englander doesn't list them in a way you can cross reference. Better to look at the Tempco website. I ended up calling them. They're in Wood...
No, sorry Krooser. Well, looks like no one got this one. It's a Whitfield Cascade OK, next up: [ATTACH]
That's a Tempco ignitor......same make as Englander uses. Check their website with the info you got, and/or give them a call direct.
There isn't any beast of a stove anymore.....sold that house, "new" place has propane. Getting a good price on the fuel, from what I can figure...
Got lucky with this storm.....weather forecast and warnings said possible ice, snow, etc, etc, but we just didn't get that cold here (35) , so...
If it's a "standard" rod-type ignitor, Grainger has a real good selection. On my Englander, the original manufacturer name was engraved into...
What's your overall budget for stove, pipe, install, etc.?
BTW, nobody has figured out stove #2 yet. here's an extra pic: [ATTACH]
Yep it does....you win a road trip with Smoke to go drink Will's Busch Light. LOL :drunk:
Next up.... [ATTACH]
DING DING DING....we have a winner....Quad 1000
X2 Just incase some "friends" stop over:drunk:........word is you have it hidden. :(
No. I thought that too. Not Amaizablaze either
For many of you, it's really a "honeydoNOW" list. I know one guy who runs to get them done before [ATTACH]
Found 5 used stoves that aren't too common. For fun, let's see "who knows their pellet stoves". Give us something to do now that the cold has us...
If they really are discontinuing production of the pellet line, that's too bad. I love the look of the Gnome & Parlour stoves. Was thinking...
I got my mug before the shirt too.....shirt showed up about a week later....both are NICE!
Thelin website still lists pellet stoves, and the copyright info at the bottom uses a 2014 date. Hmmmmmm...
Just looked out the window.......the horror!!! :eek: Some sort of white, evil looking flakes falling out of the sky!! Say it ain't so!!! :shiver: