Badbob, we're glad you're here. Just make that "other place" a distant memory and enjoy being here.
OK boys & girls....I'm finally home and at the 'puter. Might stump you people on this one. [ATTACH]
WOW. Jay is a winner again! Kozi 120 Shop heater. Think I'll call it a day. have a couple more for tomorrow. Night all
Winner!! Cumberland 3800 Parlour. Nice job Dex Next up: [ATTACH]
Just saw this online.....Buffalo area...YIKES!!! :eek: [ATTACH]
Welcome Evan!! Glad you made the transition from "the dark side" LOL
Wow Woodsman, that IS a nightmare. I feel for ya bud. That is just ridiculous for the middle of Nov. o_O
Nice! That should be a good combo.....what % of each are you going to try?
Yep....guess the owner wanted to seal the ash pan.
LOL...I knew it. WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER! Let's see if Mr. Takeman figures this one out as quickly: [ATTACH]
Yup, what he said. Also, just curious....what type of cleaning did you give the stove and entire exhaust pipe at the end of last year's heating...
Next up: (I'm betting on Jay T. for this one) [ATTACH]
Well, no chicken dinners for anyone.....It's a Winrich Dynasty.
No, not a Whit or R2D2......LOL. I gotta leave for work, so I'll reveal this one when I get home.
Nov. 19......18 degrees. Sheesh. :shiver:
Nope
OK, here's another one I DO know the name of: [ATTACH]
X3 BURP! :drunk::cheers::like::pete:
Don't know what you used to try getting it off, but did you try heating just the collar w/ a propane torch and tapping with a small hammer or lg....
Yep. The owner says the stove runs great!! :whistle: