Believe us, we DON'T want pics of that:eek:.....we'll take his word on this one.
Future?????? No krooser......gave her the 'ol heave-ho years ago. I'm glad she'll be harassing you now. :p
jlupi, I was in New Windsor on Riley Rd. until this past summer, but now in Modena. Used to go to Cornwall HS to use the track, and the parking...
Wait..........if that's true, he saw Jay in a man-thong. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH :eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No
Nope
Winner, Winner! Austroflamm Integra OK, last one I have: [ATTACH]
Still $239/ton.
Gotta make that part of your nightly "before-you-go-to bed" list, like locking the doors, shutting off lights, etc, etc.
Stopped by HD in Newburgh today. If anyone in that area needs pellets desperately, they have them. You might not like the choices, though. They...
Next up: [ATTACH]
Once again.....DING DING DING....winner, winner, chicken dinner. BTW, it's an ugly stove, IMO.
I agree.
Hey, how's it going Briansol? Long time, no type....LOL. Glad you made it over from the dark side". :thumbs:
Yes, but what model? :)
A hint: It was made by a VERY well-known stove manufacturer.
http://www.amazon.com/Tripp-Lite-ULTRABLOK-Protector-Suppressor/dp/B00006B81D/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1416538062&sr=8-9&keywords=isobar+tripp+lite
Is this it? http://woodheatstoves.com/crossflow-fan-assembly-j1000-23660-p-18322.html?cPath=747_737
Shot in the dark......does the stove have an OAK? If so, have you checked it for obstructions?
x2