YIKES!!!! BTW, welcome to the forum Ed
:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Too small for him. He likes a really BFH
That's my suggestion. Krooser, kinda like trying to remove an oil pan, but forgetting the little screws up at the front. :picard:
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A DEAL!! :banana: Can't wait for slvrblkk to arrive at my door :ups:
Just bought the one I mentioned above.....$50 + change. Handle is oval shaped, very stiff even when extended. Now that I have one, it will...
Glad I could help you mid-westerners keep warm. Hic. :drunk:
I would tend to think one of these might work better and faster, although with a bit more effort:...
Just saw mention of this brewery coming back into production.....any of you midwest guys ever drink it? [ATTACH]
Amazing how fast this became a beer thread! WooHoo!! :dancer::cheers::pete:
Hey, that was a true emergency situation....almost worse than not finding pellets.....almost. I hadda help a bro' out! :sherlock: :cheers:
Update on Will's search for White Christmas.......He found it!! :banana: :handshake: :drunk:
I'd still check around your area. My local Hannaford's (1/4 mile away) doesn't show on the map, but I was there this morning and they had it in...
Sent you a PM
I'll have to scout out PriceChopper and see if it's in.....it was about this time last year that I first saw it there.
I also think we should look into creating a "pellet prices" tab. Don't know what kind of a job it is to create one broken down by area of the...
Did you steer him here also? We need more members, and pics!! LOL
BTW, we now have an "insider" at the local (Newburgh) Lowes. Member "katwillny" now works there. Too bad he's in the appliances section, but...
I voted to put it under the "pellet pig room" header simply for ease of finding it. That said, I also think we should look into creating a...
90+ feet long....WOW![ATTACH]