Hmmmm.... sure sounds like a "lack of burn air" issue.......IMO.
That would be the ONLY reason I'd go out on Black Friday.....period. :cheers:
Get that Kill-A-Watt meter....you might find more than just the old fridge at fault, although they are known to consume a lot of watts.
Me too, but with a little stuffing and a slice of cranberry sauce on it. The best! :drool::drool::drool:
See! I told ya!!
Lux TX9600TS http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044UYVFW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Congrats IHP......hope mom & daughter are doing well. :D
Here too
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (wow...I bet this can become a beer thread in record time)
If you want to save some $$ and don't have to have the fanciest stove, these are solid stoves at a great price. This should handle your 1400 sq....
Been snowing here since about 9 this morning. I'll guess we have about 8-9" so far....and it's HEAVY! Supposed to continue until about 10...
Hard to say unless you give us a overall budget (including pipe).
No need to stop it now.....anyone else can put some "oddball"stoves in too.
No.....so none of you pellet-heads got this one. OK, mystery over.....it's an Earth Stove HP40
Getting the same types of predictions here.....I'm just on the edge of the 3-5" band just above NYC.....fingers crossed. [ATTACH]
Best vote you ever cast. Oh, and about the bourbon shots......what seems to be the problem? Or are you actually a "real cheap date" and figured...
lol
Nice....love the Brembo's. Too bad about the car, though, but cars can be repaired/replaced.
x2
:doh: