How about Rheingold, the Extra Dry Beer. My dad drank a lot of that.......and it was my first when I was about 14........my dad allowed me"sips",...
Loose lips :mad:
ooops....yup. But it still looks like unburned pellets in that mass.
I'm sure that all brands have brake line issues depending on where they're driven. Also take into consideration the amount of salt on the roads...
I agree w/ midfielder....looks like the stove needs more burn air, as it looks like I see pieces of pellets that are not completely burned in that...
The stove can handle it....remember, it's all about the heat.
Still at "0" :thumbs: House staying at a constant 68-69.....amazing!
Not even close.
Genny Cream Ale. MMMMMMMMMMMMM:thumbs:
Nah.....I sold the other house. Way too big for me and the dog, since the kids are off in college most of the time. New (small) place already...
Well, not to add insult to injury, but look at the brand you picked. I would NEVER buy a Dodge truck....period. And a Dakota at that! :loco:...
:Yar:
Yeah, gotta admit to liking not having to clean a stove. First time on gas for me too.....still like pellet heat better.....much cozier.
Saudi's are flooding the market w/ crude to get the price down.....they're hoping it will make the American oil companies stop producing, since...
0 so far. :whistle:
:rofl: :lol:
Those cheap bar-type power outlet/surge protector units are mostly garbage. Good for adding some extra outlets.....not much else.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:drool::drool: OINK OINK OINK!!!
Welcome to the forum, unbidden. Nice looking install.....yes, the animals find the best spots quickly. LOL