[ATTACH]
And you didn't get any recall for the frame rotting away? They almost all do.
:eek: Oh, the horror!
I WISH I could find one that cheap to buy. :headbang:
x2
I heard ya. I think my record is safe.....for a while, anyway. o_O
Yep, I think it was Woody. Very sad if something happened to him.
Pellet has a new 4-pawed friend over a year ago, but I forget the name......Ashes? Cord? Clinker? :hair:
@Smokinpiney, did you try calling Eric at Kinsman Stoves?
At least you have your priorities straight. Gotta get that race car ready for opening day!! :thumbs:
Here's another one to try: http://ammoseek.com
I use the .50 cal boxes.....a few dessicant packs and I'm good to go. Since they all look the same, I use these:...
That's what is in my propane burner now. Looked very familiar when I took the front door off to change the filter....thought I was looking at a...
Grainger?
Hey, that's what we're all here for, to help each other out. :campfire: PS Did you see my post #45 above?
http://www.drolet.ca/upload/documents/manuels/45433A_10-12-2012.pdf
P. 46, Figure 27 "Fresh air Damper" Remove right side panel of stove, damper adjustment is at bottom at rear. P. 8, Fig. 6 "Make sure that...
During the startup procedure of my stoves, I had always put a couple drops of light oil (3 in 1 or teflon-based TufOil) into the bushing....never...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVvKJq_RmH0
Huh? The stove isn't completely burning what it's feeding now.....more pellets will just increase the problem, IMO.