[ATTACH] These lilacs were once planted at the edge of the wood line. Fast forward 20 years and they are in the middle of the lawn a real PIA to...
Just the way a truck should be! No extra bs to go wrong.
Man wife and I have been talking about getting some king crab legs. Once and a while they go on sale around here regularly they are 30$/lb. been...
[ATTACH] Yeah buddy! Good stuff!
Firewooding should be a family affair.
condition of the tires and wetness of the grass on the hill will be the deciding factors.
Well it does fold down. In the opposite direction...
[ATTACH]
Braised short ribs! Mmmm!
Is the chimney storm collar just sitting on top of the shingles?
Yikes!
[ATTACH] Unfortunately all I have to work with is a worn out kettle grill. We will do the best with what we got.
[ATTACH] Got a hunk of bone in pork belly going on shortly.
2 kids = 20k here.
[ATTACH] Hope we make it back!
Bandsaw - tools - by owner - sale Just realized you are in New York!
i did have to cut a chunk off my shirt at a job site once...
Funny you mention it, Tried the fishing line with with out much success and it wasn’t very nice to look at.. I’m thinking a tall fence will be in...
Never really understood the bidet. What do you dry with after you get squirted with water? Am I missing something?
[ATTACH] We are expanding the vegetable garden this year. I’m looking for a solution to keeping the deer out. We don’t have rabbits or woodchucks...