Boating today! It’s going to be a little cool but it’s time to knock the cobwebs off. Got all the cooling hoses clamped back on, replaced battery...
Genius!
I might sound like a jerk but m really trying to help
How to Perform a Basic Drive Cycle
Ok
[ATTACH]
I hate the leg set up on my huskee as well.
Generally it takes two key cycles and a cold soak for the evap monitor to pass.
Whatcha fishing for?
Say what you wood cutting fools didn’t give me a heads up!
Making memory’s is fantastic. Firm believer in work with what you got.
Cookie Monster no longer eats only cookies and sings a song titled “cookies are a sometimes food”
Kinda splitting hairs but, I guess it would depend how open it was staying. I Wasnt familiar with that code but after some reading it isn’t...
If a purge valve is hanging open it can cause the engine to stall. Very common in newer fords.
At 168k it’s quite possible you have two problems. Cat failure is quite possible. The evap code could be a valve that gave up the ghost or a...
Pic with the mountain is awesome!
[ATTACH] Can’t keep a good woman down! I tried to talk her out of it but...
Thanks. She is a rule follower so she will follow dr.’s orders to a t.
She is ok, sore but says she is feeling better daily. Usually the summer is packed with weekend trips snd reservations. Silver lining in the...
Wife had to have a bone in her hand set and screwed back together Monday. I was not allowed to enter the building she was a nervous wreck. Waited...