[ATTACH]
I work in Leominster.
Did you get a look at any sharks mike?
Good to know
Well I guess I did that when I payed my property tax. Now I’m told I can my go there with out a 14 day quarantine or a positive test for antibodies.
I guess the people “from away” are needed more than most “Mainers” let on?
While I have never shot a running cow I would think that a 9mm would be a small round to drop the animal. Of course a hit in the right spot would...
Peonies are popping here too. [ATTACH]
My boy was swimming in the south side yesterday! [ATTACH]
I’m looking for a light weight saw for limbing and cutting fire pit wood. Considering a cs 310. Anybody have one? Good bad or ugly experiences?...
I have been being good in prep for my DOT physical. Got the good to go for 2 years. :dancer:
Test not guess!
[ATTACH] Youngest got her first boat lesson today. Don’t mind the boat hair and the black eye! Lol
Isn’t sushi bar a place you go to eat raw fish?
Ha did you stop at flying pond verity? Gramps bought land there in the 60’s. I have spent lots of time in mount vernon.
Nice job on the firewood stack as well!
Winthrop is just a couple towns over from our family’s property.
I was talking with a guy at work the other day about the amount of rocks I have on my property. He told me people pay money for rocks. I asked him...
No, Potanipo is kinda small for the amount of boat traffic it gets. And the launch isn’t ideal with the lake outlet less than 10 yards away. We...