[ATTACH] Chimichuri from the garden helps!
um my attempt at reverse sear, wifey said she wanted 2 medium for her and kids, I left one rarer for myself. She ate the rare one! Said it was...
[ATTACH]
I heard a rifle shell will work in a pinch.
Picanha steaks![ATTACH]excuse my terrible butchering. I need to get a good knife and hide it from the wife.
I have no science to back my statement up but, I think we are well past possible containment.
:eek:
I think I know of a 1 inch plate I could cut a piece that size off of. It would be roughly 120lbs. Would that work?
Local radio station has a call in flea market. Might be an avenue to consider...
Emerald Ash Borer - The Arbor Day Foundation I saw one in my yard this spring.
If you could get dimensions I can take a look in the scrap pile, it would just be flat steel...
Silly hillbilly!
Thanks for the ID!
And put it in the center of the home. Think thermal mass.
Add: I Am also a basement stove guy, some will say that you will loose a ton of heat through the foundation. This is very true. If I was...
It may not matter to you but is it legal to run two appliances on one flue where you live? I certainly Think it can be done but is “against code”...
[ATTACH] Wifey got these from a local nursery, I call them hanging flowers. Not sure what they are.
Don’t you usually serve the buns with...wait a min. I see what you did there.
The trailer was 3 bumps away from parting with the truck. Luckily I noticed as I was doing my walk around. No message from the driver.