Two bolts at the front two at the back. Two sensor that was just replaced. Easy peasy
[ATTACH]
650$+ for cat replacement is outrageous. It is a very simple part to replace. You need to find another mechanic. edit: just reread 650 parts and...
What’s up with pt lumber are they using it to make tp? Just went out to get material for project “evict kids junk from my garage”. Shelves in...
I completely disagree with this statement.
1 the vehicle has to be plugged into state supplied equipment that reads both the vin and for monitor readiness 2 if you pay for a repair at a...
So one problem down. There is no warranty on the year old cat?
Nope, vehicles built after 1996 have to have the obd test from here to Pittsburg.
Can’t just ignore the light in New Hampshire. The station has to plug into the obd port. If the monitors have not passes no sticker.
Do you still have the evap code?
I use these cans now as well. I find it makes it much easier to fill the saw if you lay it on its side...
I have drilled a hole near the handle and inserted a valve stem with the needle removed. Use the cap to open and close the vent.
Or painted pink so it would be less likely stolen and identifiable if it was.
Yes, I only keep bluefish if it looks like they aren’t going to survive and always eat them within 12 hours of being caught.
[ATTACH] Relaxing on the beach now, fighting traffic later. Have a good day hoarders.
Bleeding the fish as soon as it is caught helps a lot too.
Yeah the kids seem to like it. The people that run it are quite “frugal”. Might be worth a sales pitch. I think the husband would see your pic and...
Ebenezer Farm.