Thank you for your service. There was a story on the news recently about a veteran with the same issue with fireworks. As much as he tries to...
Good plan, I honestly hope it works out as planned.
I understand that you wouldn’t gointo it willy nilly. But I have lived here all my life and understand “small town” politics. Wile most wood...
Yup I agree on all that. Just hoping someone isn’t trying to pull a fast one on “the new guy from south jersey”. The deal soundS too good to be true.
Cool, hope it works out well for you.
A logging outfit is bringing equipment in to cut an acre for just the wood in return?
What is R.C.W?
I did get a pickup load. Between work and kids I just don’t have time to get over there.
Yup I have a full time job, I didn’t want to buy lumber to sit out until I get time to work on it. There is a HD less than a mile from where I...
[ATTACH]
Don’t want to scratch the bed on the new Ram?
I’m thinking it’s time to put on my tinfoil hat!
Are you for real?
A shed for my kids junk.
Live life on the edge of catastrophe !
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] ‘Bota to the rescue. Wifey was concerned how I was going to open the tailgate when I got home:cool:
I have heard throwing wet newspaper in the stove in the event of a chimney fire will put it out. I hope I never find out.