Is there a way to disable likes? I could care less either way but seems some folks are sensitive to it.
[ATTACH] Not much to see yet. And, I’m a mechanic by trade go Easy on me!
Going on a diet skeet?
[ATTACH] Load 2
We got a little rain but the backyard camp out went well. [ATTACH]
Yes two loads, at least 6 different species.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The wood fairy showed up last night!
Good morning folks, still a bit damp here. Sis and family are coming today for what was supposed to be a backyard camp out because our original...
This reminds be of an old parts guy co worker. He would alway say “if it’s in the warehouse we can get it for tomorrow” completely useless info.
[ATTACH] Smart man!
Had one here lasted 3 years at the most. After year two the top started to fall apart dropping white fibers on everything that was under it. I...
Recently started project “get the kids junk out of the garage”.[ATTACH]
As others have said, wifey likes to be warm in the winter. I used to spend a lot of time doing stupid chit. Now that time is spent on...
[ATTACH] Any suggestions how to keep the gladiolas from flopping over?
Done
You gonna swap it out with a Kubota motor?
[ATTACH] Lol
Yup fixed plenty of his mistakes.
I’ll keep the tinfoil cap on.
Thanks, is there an economic hardship involved here. What you are saying makes perfect sense now.