It got slammed into By a semi while he was making a u turn. Threw the mini off the trailer. Both pieces are POS’s hopefully they get totaled.
[ATTACH]
Hey skeet, you think your guy in Ohio wired this trailer? Who uses butt connectors within 3 inches of other butt connectors?
Might try harbor freight. They have them in my area.
How do you prepare the sea robin?
[ATTACH] Gotta love Monday’s
:D
Yo dude, did you see that I totally like, liked your post bro!
[ATTACH] Moving along...
Bleach
No it was not a woman driver.
[ATTACH] Getting any rain Midwinter?
That’s a lot of pallets!
[ATTACH] I realized the measurements were off on the left side after I took the pic. They have been adjusted.
I’m trying to get a pic of when it was glowing red from the driver.
Looking good!
Sorry lil Deere
How’s lil dear doing? Oil pump fixer up?