Not weird at all......it's the alien invasion.
I may have to do that......the chippy population seems to be non-existent lately. :dex: Wonder what to use as bait for aliens. No, I'm not...
That makes things even more interesting. :popcorn:
Yep, I only notice this alternate universe activity maybe once a year or so. Could be happening more, and I'm totally clueless when it does....
Need to git 'er dun quick, before it gets too chilly. It's getting close. Although, we were putting in my new windows in the middle of December...
I've come close Pete. You can tell if the machine needs more rinsing if the creamer curdles in the cup of coffee. :picard:
see this weather pattern. The rain is coming from the east, and looking at the wider picture, it seems to be pivoting around...
Good thinking Grizz. Anytime windows can be tightened up is a good thing. Drafts will kill the comfort level in a room.
Is there room above the door on the "face" of the stove to place thermo there? If so, I'd try that. Barring that, get an IR gun and start a fire....
Uh....@schlot, I think rotti's trying to tell you something. :D:rofl: :lol:
Very nice.
Thinkin' about doing something today. Mowed the weeds yesterday. Mighta' been Wednesday. Should probably put the chains back on the tractor. I...
You're slippin', young man. :D
Hard to get the foot up any higher, eh? :rofl: :lol:
A couple days ago, I was rummaging in the shed and found the quart bottle of Canola I bought at least 2 years ago. Still had some in it, and...
You do a lot of cutting.....having that much on hand is a great idea. I'd be dead before I could use that much. :picard:
Now you don't need to wait for the $4.99/gallon sales.:whistle:
That looks like a Selkirk cap......the "deluxe". Same one I have, but that one is cleaner.:whistle: If the screen is easy on/off, I'd take it off...
That was in my mind too. Tripping over all that with a saw in hand isn't a good idea.
Uh, I've had several fires already. Not unusual for me, as the last week of Sept. is normal start of burning season here at the old homestead.:thumbs: