But then, it might last 2 or 3 lifetimes. :D Future archaeologists would study them for another couple lifetimes, and come to conclusions about...
Guess I don't type fast enough. Well, the distance from the combustible surface of the wall will vary depending on the stove. A simpler method...
wittyphrase , welcome aboard. Lots of good thoughts here. I can attest to the 30NC being a good bang for the buck, as I have one. If the MH is...
I was hoping for gloves that actually last a "lifetime". Mine. Kinda' like expecting the weatherman to be right. :headbang::rofl: :lol:
Always. Gets worse as I get older, too.
The funny part......not, was that when we realized we wouldn't need to grout, the thought was we'd be done with it in a day. Boy, were we wrong....
'Splains a lot, eh? :rofl: :lol:
Yep, you're gonna' like the deck.:thumbs:
Well, just got back from son's house (got there mid-day Tues.). When we showed up, there were about 15-16 boxes that weren't shaped like the...
Shawn, how are the seat pieces being attached to the frames? Dat's a lotta' dowels.:eek:
HD, this stuff isn't peel & stick. I don't think he's got the thinset, mastic or whatever for it, so we'll end up doing the shopping for that....
I may have mis-spoke when talking about tile. What our son chose is similar to this Aspect Subway Matted 4 in. x 12 in. Glass Decorative Tile...
Good news, as the walls have both.
Thanks guys, we'll see how we proceed. Some backsplash, Installing the oulets, trimwork, plumbing the double sink, and I think we're done.
Red Green woulda' just used some duct tape on the belt. Gooder to go.
Saw the sun for a few minutes this afternoon, then it rained some more. Weatherpeople are wrong fairly often, aren't they?
Hey....wait just a danged minute. No fair makin' fun of my crotchety. :rofl: :lol::picard:
Ok, despite still not being able to find the burritos, and eating too much popcorn, this is a great place to hang out. Tons of genuinely nice and...
I'm just here for the free burritos.
before, I'm wondering if it's possible to do backsplash tile without putting up a backerboard like wonderboard? Is there an adhesive or mastic...