Been doing the same here Pete. Was using some Ash kindling, but moved into the 2 year old (I think) Pine. I got up late today, about 9, and it...
Brought a small chest freezer back from downstate that was given to us by one of my wife's brothers. We have 4 turkeys that will be gracing the...
Thanks for the chuckle. I was at a Farm & Home store yesterday, and they had a real nice Drolet just about the same size as the 30. I really like...
That's unthinkable. :)
[IMG]
:zip::rofl: :lol:
It's not a conclusion I ever considered.
The ones around here all seem to have taken up full time napping as a vocation. Haven't seen a single one in a couple weeks.
I think I always think clearly...I think.
It can become an annoyance if it lasts more than a day or so. I've only had to deal with one that lasted for almost 4 days, but we survived just...
We have a club for that. I think. Maybe not....but I think so. Clear?:D
What's the saying? Takes me all night to do what I used to do all night.....or something like that. Wait, what were we talking about?
He looks so restful. Nice shot.
Hmmm, never looked at it quite like that............:hair:
I liked the ending best.
Yes, but is it Norwegian wood? Norwegian Wood Lyrics I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me... She showed me her room, isn't it...
Good post. Another good one.
So, is the 30 your short list? If so, I can provide the PDF manual, or a link to it. Been there, done it, bought the t-shirt, the cap, a pair of...
Just remember, that the plywood is a combustible, so the clearance is the same. It's all about keeping the heat from any combustible surface. Tile...
Greg, the 30 is touted (manufacturer) as a 3.5 cu ft stove. Go measure the box, and you'll find it's approxmately 2.75- 2.8. Take out the tubes,...