Fingers AND toes crossed!
Nice to think you can burn that next year if needed.
Well, I don't eat mushrooms unless they're on a pizza from the local bar, so............:DGood info though. I was just curious, as I found these...
Really depends on what the manufacturer wants. Got the manual for that beauty?
Is this the same? Growing near and on a Spruce stump. [ATTACH]
Presuming it was the Mrs., I like when she said "like butter". Exactly what I was thinking.:thumbs:
I neglected to clean out the stove last spring, but I did clean the pipe. Just for good measure, I cleaned again before I started burning back in...
I don't know when this got started, but this couldn't have happened to a better person. Congrats Adam. My invite musta' got lost in the...
:thumbs: That makes at least 3 of us.
X2!
Poof.
:picard:
[IMG]
Oh helz no. No one needs to see that. :rofl: :lol:
Maybe a bit of hallucinatin' too, eh? I figure they just feel sorry for the old guy with the gray hair standing in front of 'em (me).
Um, didya fergit sumpthin there HD?
I don't see a problem, I see dedication.
And lubed. Mine likes to stick if I don't use the Paslode oil on the moving parts.
Still trying to figure out the best way to store the gen. for a potential outage. I could put it on the deck under a tarp, and run a heavy duty...
I need a new sharpie. The ones I have don't have enough ink to make all those smilies. [ATTACH]