Can I nominate a Village Id10T? No, not me....this time.
While I'm in where? :whistle:
Yep, no pic.
Nice progress, Gas.
I hope someone finds me, well or not. I think I'm in the kitchen, but I don't know why.:picard:
Ashwatcher .........my daily chuckle. Thank you.:rofl: :lol:
Ooooh, talk to my wife.....please. :rofl: :lol:
Do over. :coldfire:
The nerve of some people! Lazy, lazy, lazy. Let him know the only way you'll take any more wood is if he also washes the truck for you. That...
Kinda what I thought. What's the SEER on this one? I've seen some as high as 21-22 recently. Wondering how well they really perform when it gets...
Bought mine in '07 and haven't touched the screws once. Maybe I should, but I'd just make it run bad. Runs fine, so I'm leavin' it alone.
Steve, that was a great vid......very relaxing, especially after you put on the jazz. Looking forward to more.
I can think of another reason or two, but it just seemed a little odd. Never installed one, although I keep thinking of doing one in the shop, and...
There's also a couple decent places to eat here, but the new/old bar pizza is the goodest I've had in a long time. Yep, lots of trees.
Why do you need to go in the attic for a mini-split install?
Nice you were able to find another spot Dave. A fine, productive day........priceless.
You should see all the traffic. Gotta be at least 5-6 cars at that intersection. :headbang::) Madness, I tell ya'. It's actually pretty easy...
Ah, gotcha. Didn't notice that in your location.:picard: We've got a blinker, 3 gas stations, and 2 bars. :D
Almost like a new stove.
Hey Steve, congratulations to you and the Mrs. on your anniversary. Can't wait to see burn in pics too. Have you noticed the Absolute Steel Hybrid...