Well, if you look at Unicorn1's link I posted, one of the pics shows CTCs of 36" sides and back on his model 2000. Looks similar to your stove....
"I know. I looked and looked and looked. Wierd." Same here. Not much luck. Reminds me of when I first tried finding info on my old Ashley. Made a...
Probably....maybe......just not for him.:whistle::headbang: Oh, just saw the wink......never mind. :)
Yep, we did that a little too late. The rabbits had a field day with the bark.:headbang:
Yep, that was in the link I posted. Doesn't show his stove though. Hmmm
Wow, gettin' chilly up there. Forecast of 40 last night, but it was 35 about 4 am. 36 when I got up. Small kindling and pine fire to warm the...
We tried growing a couple of those, but the deer got them before they got mature enough to fruit. Probably my favorite apple.
You could check with Unicorn1 to see if he found any more info............. Sierra Model 2000T information | Firewood Hoarders Club Does your...
First off, welcome aboard Woodier . So far, this is all I came up with. No listing for the 2000T though. Scroll about 1/2 way down for some specs...
Oh good....Lurch to the rescue. :whistle:
Yeah, the house was still 70, but we're headed down to 40 tonight, so I lit a small one earlier. There'll be another in the morning, I'm sure.
Okie Dokie. :thumbs:
If they were on mah feets, you'd think I'd know that. Oh. Ok, I just found 'em. U da MAN, ERIC!
I was THIS close....you have no idea. Well, YOU probably do, but others may not.
Check your hand. That's where I find mine.....usually.
Thanks Larry. I can see clearly now.
I'm not even sure I'm in the kitchen, and you want a beer? From the fridge? This is sooo confusing. Where's mah slippahs?
"Sensuous..." Wait....wut?
That they've yet discovered. I'm not taking any chances. 4 cups it is.:thumbs:
The fact that my last post is directly after Eric's is a very unfortunate coincidence.