I talked to them (phone call) before I got the 30 about 3 different stoves. Princess, Sirocco, and Ashford. Evidently, prices have gone up a bit.
Yep, been raining on and off since last night. Sun peeked out for a hot minute, then unappeared. I spent some time laying down grass seed and...
Was that at Konieczka's?
Glutton for punishment, eh? Takes some patience to do it, and even more to do it that well. Nice job Shawn......again.:thumbs:
Wife and I spent some time in the garden yesterday spreading straw. The chickens did a great job getting rid of most of the weeds. Finally got...
Usually, kids...... then their parents. :picard::D
See, now if they'd mentioned CHOOCHIN' in there somewhere, we'd have done much gooder.:D:dex:
I installed an OAK, but it's not hooked up right now. I did have a little bit of smoke spillage before adding the extra pipe, but never a problem...
That's odd Greg. I've been having fairly regular fires, and don't have that issue. It was around 60 OAT earlier this evening, and the wife said it...
Trying to protect us from ourselves, because we aren't smart enough. Nanny state thinking.
Never heard the term.."whuffing". I didn't like the way some questions were phrased. 16/20.
Thank goodness. Finally something my speed. :dex::D
Got some from a friend a while back, and I've used it when my knees really bug me. It does help, but I've got osteo. Comes with a little measuring...
[MEDIA]
GREAT idea. I'm on it! :dex:
Uh, nope.:thumbs:
So, as long as I have my tinfoil hat on, I'm gooder to go in the bunker. Cool.
So, they know about my bunker? Dang it. Knew I shoulda' lined it with lead. Or, tinfoil.
Whoa! $5? Thief. :D:dex:
You're welcome....from all of us, to you. :D What is this coco jambo thingo?