So, this was a freebie? If so, you suck. So there.
Cool look, but no airflow up against a building.
The piece sitting on the beam that looks sorta' like a rectangle looks like Oak. So does a lot of the rest.
Yep, and maybe a weather rock too. :thumbs:
[MEDIA]
Yah, he's wicked smaht...that one.:thumbs:
Oh, they're there, but you can just barley see 'em.:whistle:
Accuweather update: 48, with clouds and sun with a warning that dense fog will affect the area this am. Nope. Wrong again. Beautiful sunny,...
It barley looks used. :D
Yes, yes it is.
I've gotten rid of most of the stuff I don't need, but I'm pretty sure I'd find more if I had a 30 yarder in the drive. We have a sorta-kinda...
Forecast of 46 for last night, but OAT was 37 when I got up. Shoulda' had a fire last night. Accuweather is telling me it's 47 OAT right now with...
Good point. That stuff seems fairly skinny, so it should dry pretty well and quicker than the stuff I split. As I was stacking in the shed, I kept...
Been waitin' for those pics. Awesome! A gooder test would be to put my fat butt on there and see if it breaks........uh, WHEN it breaks.:)
I've done it, but it burns a little nicer when I get it put up in the spring, then use it about 18 months later. As suggested, get a MM, then...
Well, uh, there's gotta' be an easier way.:picard:
Anymore, same here. It never seemed to be a huge issue before we moved up here. I'll be purchasing a couple pairs of those ice cleats soon.
This weather is reminding me a little of last year. Mild, and saving firewood. Gooder, as it means less work at every step of the process.
It wasn't the saw.........it was Dave.:D
Yeah, it was fairly humid. I kept the pace nice and slow. The shop was very cool.