Since FIL got here, the house is generally kept at least 70. Had another kindling fire this am. I have to admit though, I'm having fun making fire...
md1tzel , welcome aboard! 500-750 cord? Lordy. Dat's a lotta' firewood. Should be able to knock that out in a couple minutes or so. :rofl:...
I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 cords in the shed for this winter. Normal use is about 5, but as usual, I'm hoping we use less.
That same calc would also need to be applied to the actual size of that little piddle of firewood wrapped in plastic. Still, a cord of wood is...
Uh,....128. Musta been a typo, eh?:thumbs:
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Be careful......that 1/2 ton is gonna' break pushin' snow. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Oh, and "The Burgandy Bomber":dex:
Still too small. :D
It'll happen no matter what, just a little less once the cold hits. I cleaned mine this morning with damp paper towels, then threw those in the stove.