Vermont schools also have a week off for “winter break “
The day after Labor Day is go time. I have an inservice this coming Thursday. Man I hate reality!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Drove to my moms this morning with the windows up as it was 60 degrees. Once I got working though it felt...
16”. I can make the most firewood in the shortest amount of time with wood around that size
A full sized bed (8’) on my ford measures about 72 cubic feet when stacked bed level so that’s just over half a cord
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I’m ahead of where I thought I would be so I decided to work on the trees at my moms neighbors property. Trimmed up 3 big...
This was when I was done today. Supposed to be around 80 with low humidity the next few days and I’m pretty darn excited![ATTACH]
I grew up with no ac. Worked all day on a farm and came home to only sweat in my bed at night. I swore that wouldn’t happen in my adult life....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got some more cutting done after putting a new chain on and am almost done with the mixed hardwoods. Also stacked up...
[ATTACH] Lucky me today...was cutting a maple down near the stump end where the trunks split and hit metal. I was able to get the ax and bust the...
[ATTACH] You know it’s soupy out when all of your windows are fogged up in the morning
It’s new this summer. Mostly used to knock pieces off that get stuck on either splitter.
They are an amazing little device though. I love mine and it shows the amount of use it’s had
Too tight to use the unloader
Those look like nice logs - straight and not too big around.
I have it with me in the truck. Don’t think I lost more that a few ounces of fluid.
Farmers Almanac = horoscope for weather.
I had the most productive summer I’ve ever had. I won’t bore you with the details here but you can check out my “the March to 150” thread. BUT...
Sitting on the beach at 10 am with beer in hand, phone rings and it’s one of my helpers...I answered and just said what’s wrong? The hydraulic...
I see a chiropractor to keep my neck and lower back loose. He doesn’t use any gadgets. He just uses his hands to give what amounts to a deep...