Everyone needs to find what works for them but putting down the saw and firing up the log splitter doesn’t require any more lost time than...
In a previous post you said you have difficulty getting the rounds to the splitter. If you don’t cut as much at one time, you can carry the logs...
Yes I brought my splitter and used my gas. Also had two helpers
Just cut one up that was over 24” in diameter. Biggest one I’ve ever dealt with. Love how it crackles and pops when burning.
[ATTACH] Got the pine from the neighbors split. The longer and bigger chunks for the OWB and the shorter small splits are for the fireplace
Very generous. I had to pay for my first truck and I valued it a lot more than my friends/classmates who were given one. My 6 and 8 year old...
Helping a neighbor is one thing. Doing free labor for a random home owner makes no sense to me but to each their own.
Got the wood boiler wood split. Now the task of moving it under cover. Also did 2 splitting jobs that paid very well. Split about 5.5 cords of...
Just more free labor.
How do you move the logs before cutting them? Or do you just cut where they are dropped off?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finished up the tree job next door to my moms house today. Got about a cord and a half of maple. Having the tractor really...
I won’t cut trees down for free unless they are a close friend. Too much work involved just to get “free” wood.
Wood seasons the fastest in the heart of summer sun and heat. Even though humidity levels are higher, evaporation rates are at their highest...
That’s a good long day
Never understood a bed liner. It’s a truck for Pete’s sake. I show off my dented and scratched bed with pride.
Yes I say no pine but if a log goes in here and there I don’t complain. He knows I love oak cherry and locust although oak is what I get the most of
[ATTACH] If I get it I do but I don’t seek it. I generate enough waste wood to keep my house warm processing all of my for sale wood. Here is...
Looks too white to be poplar
They used a vehicle to pull AND wedges?? If I pull it with a truck I just pull it.