[ATTACH]
45-60 minutes is way too far for me to go.
Facebook marketplace. Jersey isn’t that wide. Bet if you were in the right area of PA you could be there in 30-45 minutes.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Anyone close? Wish I was but it’s about an hour away.
Hopefully you got to watch the Eagles game...well the second half at least!
As everyone has said, black cherry. Some people love it due to its fragrance. I sell cherry for more than oak due to this.
A 40 minute video on splitting with an ax? No thanks. But I have swung on pieces laying down before. Not a big deal, just watch your feet.
Not very far
I have work clothes...they get stained....kinda figured that's how that's supposed to go.
I have had some luck through the years selling rounds. Usually it’s people looking to save $20 or guys who like to get a little workout in and...
I get most of my wood from tree services who are removing yard wood. There is metal but I luckily only hit it 3 times this summer I think.
Fall has been in the air but humid with t storms at the moment. Going to be 85 tomorrow for the first day of school and 90 on Wednesday.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So it’s all done but the waiting and delivering of wood to see if I made the goal or not. I...
And I will start deliveries in 2 more weekends. I would start next weekend but I think my wife is doing a girls weekend at the shore which leaves...
It’s hard to say how much I burn because some of it is such junk I’m just happy to get rid of it but I would say maybe 8-9 cords a year?
I’ve never stopped to do the math but I produced around 150-160 cords and made around 8-10 cords of junk.
And I have about 8 cords more under cover at my moms. I bring them home as needed once I run low at my place.
50 cords ordered at the moment. Got my boiler wood lined up at my house. This is just under 3 cords.
Which is the best part!
First stretch of cool nights and people are already thinking about firewood. I have 25 cords ordered at the moment with almost of them coming in...