Wait, I lied earlier. I am more than just a little sore. Haha!
Not enough....
Hopefully it hasn’t started to go soft on you already.
Now it’s a “work day” so I can rest my body (which is tired and a little sore) so I can do it all again next weekend.
That was a battle and entertaining to watch. I just wish 5:30 didn’t come so early in the morning.
I can never DVR live sports. If I know the outcome has already happened, I’m not interested but my Iggles are on at 8:20 tonight
I only stack the back. The rest is just thrown in. And let’s say I was especially motivated to come home, dip in the pool, crack open a beer and...
We have a small bucket for the tractor. It would take forever to scoop up and fill the truck that way. I filled the truck with 2 cords of cherry...
Loading I find to be more exhausting, at least at the pace I load...not trying to take an hour to fill the truck up.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Started the afternoon off with delivering the two cords of oak on the truck from yesterday. Then went and did another two cord...
I was back to 100% about 4 weeks after.
Thanks. It was a busy summer for sure.
F350 with a 12’ dump bed. Load by hand, unload by thumb.
Got 11.5 cords out today and the first 2 cords for tomorrow loaded. My wife is running a half marathon in Philly tomorrow and I hope she’s home...
They do make some noise while munching away!
Well it all starts tomorrow morning...it's delivery season! I have just over 70 cords ordered already. I have all day tomorrow and then less...
Same drive as I screen shot earlier in this thread is now 51 minutes at 8:05am. Not a horrific drive since a lot of it is highway. Who knows...
No. A guy who owns an excavation company who sporadically brings me 20’ log length but charges $70 a cord. Worth it to me because it’s always...
I have contacts with a company that could move it for me but probably not worth it
AC is on. 90 tomorrow