This is a common cause of death after a hurricane hits
I am up to 87.5 cords delivered in the last 5 weekends which puts me a little behind my 15 cords a weekend goal but the main goal of 150 cords...
Is there a reason you can't pull the logs out with a truck and chain/strap?
If the wood is exposed to open air (wind) and sunlight you won't have any issues. What size splits? That plays a role as well.
I think the Triple Sunshine is the best offering from him.
Beer...I like to drink porters and stouts when it's cold out.
Callouses make the best gloves
Your idea of a bender and mine are very different....Haha!
Are we going to get an answer?
Two finger injuries, both on my Iron and Oak 4 way splitter. Each time I was wrestling a large odd shaped round that got stuck. The doctor at...
Today was the first weekend I delivered where it wasn’t at least in the 80’s. It was 40 to start and barely cracked 60. Man did it feel good!...
[ATTACH] House was 67 so the wife lit up the fireplace. No need for the OWB quite yet. Going to be 80 monday
23.8’
Even on a "humid" day in summer when temps are 90+, relative humidity is usually 50% or so because warmer air has the ability to hold more water....
One of the best workers I've had over the years just became an Eagle Scout. He asked me to write a letter of recommendation for him as well....
My guys who bought it that way all looked at it like getting a little exercise. This is in the burbs with most of them having some sort of desk...
Was 94 yesterday. If it were that much above normal in July it would have been 110.
I've hired plenty of high school kids to help with firewood through the years. They haul branches when needed, load my dump truck with rounds,...
In years past, I've sold some cords of rounds for $20 less than cords of split and was surprised at how fast they went. As you said Reloader,...
Beer and wood!!