[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Back in the summer I had a thread asking if anyone had plans for a firewood rack for my 8 year olds firewood business. Nothing...
Looks it to me
Such a time and back saver!
I bought it from a trailer place locally
[ATTACH] So the thread about stacking vs tossing into a pickup loose inspired me to start this thread. I have an ez unloader so any wood on the...
The bed of my last truck (F150) had the wavy bed and so does the bed of my current truck (F250) and it's a little over 3.5 years old. The 250 has...
Looks ok to me. If anything, stack higher near the back glass without risking logs coming through it if you have to jam on the brakes. Less...
My dump truck started leaking fuel yesterday so I dropped it off at the shop last night. It has 2 tanks but the front tank hasn’t worked since I...
I use my dump truck for most deliveries but I do tend to use my pickup for half cords. I do one thing considerably different though. I don’t...
[ATTACH] I have a military family who wanted delivery yesterday because the husband is going on deployment within the next week or so and he wants...
[ATTACH] Thought I included pics but here ya go
Only got 9 cords out this weekend. My kids had games yesterday plus the wife and I planned an early date night which started at 4 yesterday....
We had frost in parts of south jersey yesterday morning and in the cranberry bogs it was 28 by 11:30 Friday night
And most invasive species over there are from here. Unfortunately it goes both ways
Wow. Just wow!
That standing monster doesn’t look like any fun at all. Is it solid at least? I see some difficult splitting in your future
I've never had silver maple split like that. Those splits look more like sweet gum.
OWB is rolling
Low in the 40's this morning as well as the next few days. Rain tomorrow with a high in the low 60's followed by a few days with highs in the...
Whoops. I was brain dead when I posted apparently!