Ended up doing this twice today. First time I delivered a half cord to two guys that were buddies of each other and lived just over a mile from...
I have counted many cords as I’ve thrown them on to my dump truck. Why would I do this you ask? My truck holds two cords. If I’m delivering 1...
You can’t worry about the low ballers. If you have a quality product, it will sell itself. I get $240 for mixed hardwood and $260 for oak. No...
I ended up with 1.5" of rain. At least the birds showed up Sunday.
A LOT! Haha
How does $500 a day add up to $70,000 a month? My math says $15,000 in a 30 day month....I know that's not the point but....
Thanks but even though Jersey is a small state, we are probably 2 hours apart
Nah. I don’t like to spend money. Haha!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Yes, he’s been splitting wood with my Iron and Oak 4 way splitter since shortly before his 6th birthday. He splits it in the...
It’s been raining steady since at least 4am. No firewood deliveries today
Southern Burlington county here. I would help you out but you’re on the wrong end of the state.
I am just a vindictive sob I guess. It reminds me one time plowing snow. Guys wife sets up for me to plow their driveway for $100. I come out,...
It wouldn’t have taken you long to load up $50 worth
Where in NJ?
I still have some available
I got some wood out during the week and was able to deliver 11.5 cords today. I am up to 112 delivered so far this season. I am hoping to get a...
He did have two minor thefts but he had many people over pay so he’s ahead of the game. Through the local Facebook pages, the community has...
[ATTACH] Oh heck yeah he helped. I wouldn’t have done it all on my own since it’s his business but I also couldn’t keep him away if I tried....
The big cubbies are $10 and the small are $5. Makes it very easy for his customers plus he knows how much money should be in his lockbox by...
Yes that is a small black cherry tree. Good eye!