A few years ago I got a bunch of oak from a tree guy in December. I started splitting it right away and I don’t recall ever seeing MORE water...
I haven’t found any to make that big of a difference. I can’t stand a hot pillow even more but when my head is buzzed, the pillow heats up fast....
Classic! I want to drink a beer with that guy.
My body getting tired is one thing but when the mind needs a break, that’s when you gotta give yourself a day off. I like to play as hard as I...
Haha
[ATTACH] Well I got just shy of 6 hours in today. It was pretty gross out. Went through a gallon and a half of liquids by the time I was done....
Spent a good time cutting today. Got back into some big boys and noodled the really big or awkward pieces once to make it more manageable on the...
Haha No hero here. Just a guy who likes processing wood and making money while doing it.
You’ve been getting it done as well!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got a lot cut the past 2 days. Finally got to the little bit of hickory I had-...
Worked from 7-11 today and it was fairly disgusting out - dew point in the upper 70’s with zero moving air. I could have gone longer but was...
When you really start paying attention I think most would be surprised at how diverse our forests are- at least here in the northeast. When I was...
Worked from 7:45-1:30 today. It was 90 degrees with 73 degree dew point. It was a mix of sun and clouds though so it wasn’t all that bad. Got a...