Looking good, Dave. Reading this post made me immediately realize something that I knew has happened almost every year since I started...
No......I won't take her our of storage til the roads are bare, clean and dry.....but I promise when I do, I'll post up some pics and a video!!
This should make us all feel much more normal... Well, maybe not SOME of us.....lmao...
Ooooh that's the good stuff!!! Well done!
I've owned several 605/610's, never owned a 650. I know they are a little harder to find. Most of the 605/610's I've tinkered with had ignition...
That looks REALLY nice!! Gonna be a killer setup when done! And you're doing it the right way too! I like the raised heart with the...
Great pic buddy, Merry Christmas!
Yes it's sad to see some of those old collectibles get used like that, but the way I see it, at least they're getting used again.....
I've had to heat stuff like that up to yellow just to drill holes in it......needless to say after a hole or two the bit needed sharpened or...
fishingpol yes those wrenches are chromium steel, and they're very hard to maneuver..... I think it looks great. A cool and one-of-a-kind piece!...
I'm itchin' for some snow so I can do the same thing!!!!!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
The gift that keeps on giving the whole year, Clark!! That's a great saw, you're gonna need someone to slap the smile off of your face after...
Good stuff Butcher! Actually, it does prove something....you have a strong draw in your flue system, and that's a good thing!
The vermiculite is highly insulative and easy to work between the flues, that's what they did to my FIL'S flue and it works good It's not that...
Sorta....it's on steroids though.....;) [ATTACH]
That sounds like a plan!
Wife knew I've wanted a set of these awesome taillights for my hotrod, she surprised me with them today! They're made by Digi-Tails, they make...
Coaly nailed down great points, very comprehensive. The creosote you have forming, is it wet and tarry or is it dry and crusty? Single wall pipe...
WOW.......:jaw: What a shame......:(