Oh good grief.......now my stomach is growling!! Looks delicious as always, Jon!!
All you guys getting snow and I'm over here like.....:(
Great looking knife, nice to see the appreciation you have in the old skool methods and principles, Jon. I've forged several knives over the...
You could move here to Seattle, PA........it's been dreary, rainy and sopping wet for nearly a month it seems..... I want some winter!! I got...
I'm going to have to seriously look into a unit like this for my house. A good friend of mine has a nice Woodmizer on a dedicated trailer that he...
Sweet....but it's so covered with lichen, I can't tell what kind of wood it is......is it oak?
Locust is one of the Kings of BTU's. A coveted firewood amongst a club of this fanfare.....lol
Don't miss Bellwood, Tipton, or Tyrone RD areas.......great places to raise a family!
I did this EXACT thing to a cluster of HL thorns on some huge ones I took down several years ago, threw a clump of those nasty thorns right into...
You'll have to come to our GTG this spring!
This is EXACTLY why we have our forum....to try and educate woodburners the importance of RESPONSIBLE seasoning, as well as all other aspects of...
cwn877
Hedge is one of the Kings of the BTU chart for sure, but is kinda scarce around these parts. We have tons of hickory, honey locust and black...
Welcome to our humble abode! Glad to have you join up with us, and yes the membership here is a treasure trove of knowledge and information....
You can build a "bypass" box too, it's a lot like the box lukem described, but put an outlet on it that can move the smoke to a separate chamber....
Between Altoona and State College, right in the middle of the state.....where are you?
It's definitely black locust, and you don't want to use that stuff. Give me the address and I'll go get it out of there and properly,...
Beautiful, looks like snowmobile heaven to me!
It's been very mild here as well, so far I'm guestimating we used around 1.5 cord. Which is crazy for this time of the season, even less than...
All the splice really did was keep the butt together, the load of the top was controlled by the truck and bullrope. I'd not try such a thing...